Terms & Conditions
The term 'Afternoon Break' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of this website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Afternoon Break operates https://www.afternoonbreak.co.uk (the website). We’re committed to maintaining trust and confidence of our visitors to our website. We do not sell, trade or rent our email lists with other companies and businesses. This page tells you our policies about how we collect, use and disclose personal information from visitors and members to our site.
Collection & use of Personal Information
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify you, such as, your name, title, email address, if you register to become a member or contact us we will ask you for this. Your consent will be required if you would like to receive future newsletters or marketing information from us or if we want to find out how satisfied you are of our product.
In general, you can browse our website without giving us any personal information. We use several products, such as Google Analytics to analyse traffic to our website in order to understand our visitors’ needs and continually improve our website for them. We collect anonymous, aggregated statistics including data like: browser type, browser version, the pages you visit on our website, the time and date of your visits, and the time you spent on our website.
A cookie is small text file containing information that a website transfers to your computer’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes, and allows us to analyse our website traffic patterns.
Links to other websites
Access to your Personal Information
To access all of the personal information that we hold see your profile page.
Updating your Personal Information & Unsubscribing
You can update your personal information by emailing us via our contact us page.
You can unsubscribe to our emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails or emailing us via our contact us page and including ‘Unsubscribe’ in the message.
Get in touch
If you have any questions or concerns about our collection, use or disclosure of your personal information please contact us.